BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Career..


career development Plan.
when we discuss about future development plan, anyone has thier own goal. It cannot be blame anymore that they have thier own right to determine thier own destiny.But one thing to be consider, is all about choice. Career mean for me like a symbol that always be with us. From that, we get our own money, and support our live in the future right. For my my career development, firstly i need to finished what i had been started. Be a teacher.Untill now, the feeling to be a better teacher always around my head. To hold this responsibility always made me wondering that its me can a be good teacher? I hope i can hold it as i promise during the starting day i become the student at UPSI. Now, my time in here are getting more short. I will have 2 and half year to finished my study here. After that what should I do? It must me a long journey to faced right? Future my study....always be my inspiration to become a good person After i finished my study here, i lovely plan to future my study in industrial chemistry. It is my dream, to be in RnD position in this sector. Wondering it as not easy job, i must be perform as well as possible in this area.Life long learning....cannot be blame anymore. For me, this statement are related to my ownself. I know if we want to get something, wemust be something.,i hope all the bloggers know what i mean.And if i didt have a change to go into industrial sector, i will persue my study untill i became a lecture some day..Amin...In all need a very hardwork..nothing can be achive as a simple thing...obstacle always in front us....oit depend how we can handle it. That my lovely lecture when i was studied in Malacca Matriculation College.he is the person who encourage me to take chemistry in my futere career. She said that she can see the related between me and chemistry....unbeliveable..it all the hope and vision for someone called teacher. I always pray to all my teacher hopefully they will be in Allah blessing.Insyaallah.

0 comments: